You are faced with:
1. Suspension of your driver license (suspension of driving privileges)
2. Loss of your driver license
3. MPU (Psychological Evaluation) due to:
- Driving under the influence
- Driving while impaired
- Failure to pay tickets
- Feeling the scene of an accident
You can only respond to/mount a defense against the above after gaining access to your files and reviewing the evidence.
Possible mistakes made that may allow for a successful defense are:
- Faulty measurements
- Illegal blood test
- Statute of limitation expiration
- Faulty equipment/Improperly calibrated equipment
- Conflicting witness statements
The above mistakes and others may determine that a decision was made in error/illegally.